See how the Barnsley branch took the Million Voices campaign to their streets.
See how the West Midlands region boosted their profile within the NHS and recruited new members.
Campaign criteria and brand guidance
Giving clear advice on how best to make your campaign fit into the "Million Voices" branded campaign. Outlining the level of branding appropriate for your campaign to ensure it fits under the campaign umbrella.
The single block and the multi-block graphic which includes messaging. Each version is supplied in colour and black - as pdf and jpg files.
When campaigning around specific issues or a particular local campaign you may need to add your own slogan or strapline. In order to make your message more powerful you should aim to create a slogan to use alongside the Million Voices branding.
These are not for use but do give examples you can follow when developing your materials.
- a selection of graphics featured in the examples above which you can use when creating your own materials.
- We have purchased the rights to these images for use across the campaign - there is no charge for using them but you must credit the photographer. The required photographer credit is included in the file name - for example: Nurse_PaulBox-reportdigital.co.uk_rgb.jpg. These images must not be used on non-'million voices' materials. They have been cropped square and are supplied as rgb and greyscale.
- Word factsheets, leaflets and posters with set styles and embedded graphics. Save into My documents on your PC and you can prepare your own materials quickly and easily.
- a template with a selection of slide styles, instructions are included within the powerpoint - again save into My Documents and create new powerpoints from this. PLEASE NOTE this is a replacement please update any previous versions downloaded.
Communications and Design Toolkit
This page contains useful items to assist regions and branches to produce local million voices materials. Resources are provided for desktop publishing production - either single colour (black) or for colour output from programmes such as Microsoft Word or Publisher.
Note: Zip files are compressed "suitcases" of logos, JPEGs, EPS files and the like. You will need software such as Stuffit Expander to "unstuff" the zip files.
We have produced a range of printed material to support you in your campaigning. You can download and copy the factsheets and order the other publications from our Online catalogue.
Leaflets and posters
- Cuts hurt everyone A5 leaflet for public
- Defending public services recruitment leaflet
- Postcard for MPs
- Our NHS our future
- A4 full colour poster - PCSOs
- A4 full colour poster - School crossing patrol
- A4 full colour poster - Paramedic
- A4 full colour poster - Refuse collector
- Million voices leaflet
- Million voices poster
- Putting People First leaflet
- Million voices leaflet Welsh language
- Million voices: join UNISON leaflet
- Factsheet 1 - What's wrong with our economy?
- Factsheet 2 - Why public services matter
- Factsheet 3 - Protecting the NHS
- Factsheet 4 - A million voices for a million homes
- Factsheet 5 - Who will care for older people?
- Factsheet 6 - Poverty and unemployment
- Factsheet 7 - Public service privatisation
- Factsheet 8 - Public spending myths
- Factsheet 9 - Education and children's services
- Factsheet 10 - Valuing public libraries
- Factsheet 11 - Speaking up for Black equality
- Factsheet 12 - Speaking up for migrant worker
- Factsheet 13 - Speaking up for social workers
- Factsheet 14 - Community and voluntary sector
- Factsheet 15 - Speaking up for women's equality
- Factsheet 16 - Why we need Further Education
- Factsheet 17 - Speaking up for LGBT equality
- Factsheet 18 - Keep schools as a local community service
- Factsheet 19 - Speaking up for the environment
- Factsheet 20 - Careers Service
- Factsheet 21 - Women and public spending cuts
- Factsheet 22 - Speaking up for young people
- Factsheet 23 - Investing in Higher Education
- Factsheet 24 - Energy - an essential service
- Factsheet 25 - Protect our bus services
- Factsheet 26 - Privatising local government
- Factsheet 27 - The importance of local spending
- Factsheet 28 - Fair pay for council workers
- Factsheet 29 - Making the banks pay for the crisis
- Factsheet 30 - Speaking out for disabled people
- Factsheet 31 - Pay and public services
- Factsheet 32 - Unfair and unnecessary cuts
- Factsheet 33 - Save school crossing patrols
- Factsheet 34 - Mutuals and public services
- Factsheet 35 - Protecting our probation service
- Factsheet 36 - The cost of Privatisation
- Million Voices myth-buster
- UNISON's Alternative Budget
- UNISON Charter for Older People
- UNISON Local government manifesto